The mission of ParAmerica is to provide resources and foster premier training experiences in order to professionally advance the sport of powered paragliding, while fundamentally changing the perspective in which our customers experience the world around them.
We will accomplish this through:
1. Representing the paramotor community in the upmost humble, honest, and professional manner.
2. Setting the highest standard for the expectations of paramotor training.
3. Establishing personal relationships built on honesty, mutual respect, and trust, with our clients and communities.
4. Offering mentorship, experience, curriculum development, training resources, and support to school owners and instructors.
5. Providing a safe, dynamic, gratifying, and metamorphic training experience to students.
6. Cultivating a professional, interactive, and intimate training environment, which is conducive to higher levels of adult learning.
7. Presenting a comprehensive academic curriculum, which efficiently and consistently produces well-informed and knowledgeable entry-level paramotor pilots.
8. Delivering quality personal instruction to students, which produces the requisite skills, confidence, and humility to safely gain experience and enjoy the miracle of human flight.
9. Seeking constant personal and professional improvement, and continuous process refinement.
10. Sharing our love for aviation and passion for the sport of Powered Paragliding.
11. Leading and interacting with everyone we come into contact with in a manner that they witness love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23).